• All refunds are subject to a $30.00 processing fee and will be
given only when a written request is received by email or fax
within 24 hours of the first class meeting.
• If the student attends the first class, and then requests a
refund within 24 hours of the first class meeting, the pro-rated
amount for the first class will also be deducted from the amount
• No refunds will be given when requests are received more than 24
hours after the first class meeting.
• Credit toward a future class (to be used within 90 days) may be
granted when medical or veterinary emergencies force withdrawal
from classes. (Doctor’s note may be required.)
• Payment for classes cancelled by FDTC will be refunded in full.
• Private lessons must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance or
you will be charged for the full cost of the lesson.
• There will be no refunds issued for any
reason; however, participants who are unable to attend may send someone to take his or her place.